Tuesday 14 June 2011

House with a View - Part Two


Last Night at Twlight
So yet again I had a sunset like no other.



I have been to the other side of the world seen sunsets over the Bay of Islands in New Zealand, I have watched the sun going down over the sea in Coratia and a sunset haze over the London skyline.

But nothing toped last night.

I wrote about my love for the view and the amazing place that I live in yet I failed to mention that as soon as I can I will be out of Cumbira like a shot.

Some people ask me why I would go when I live in such a beautiful place.

But I say that I have to go, leaving is a need not a want.

Last Night at about 10:30
I need to see the rest of the world. And not just fly over it.

There are so many amazing beautiful places in the world and I know I live in one of them but I want to see everything.

It may seam like I have travelled everywhere when you are reading thins blog but I have only been to: Croatia, Slovenia, Italy, France, Belgium, Jersey and New Zealand.

I know people who have been to nearly every country and I envy them for it.

This morning at 8

The world is such a beautiful place and I want to see more of it.

In my eyes there is not much keeping me to Penrith and Cumbia and with that it gives me the total freedom to go wherever I want.

I don't know what I want to do with my life but if I go to somewhere that could inspire me I can find out what I want to do and who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment