Monday 15 November 2010

15th November and Being Physic

This morning made me think of being physic, as today had a red sunrise.

I personally don’t know why the sky is red on some days in the morning or at night, but all I do know is the old saying;

Red sky at night sailor’s delight, red sky in the morning sailor’s warning.

Sometimes changed depending where you are, sailors may turn to shepherds or some other alternative.

But today had a red sun rise and only now had the weather been bad, bad being light rain that started half an hour ago.

But is right to make a generalisation for your day out of something like that, not a red sky but something signalling a possible terrible day, the thought of knowing it was going to be a bad day.

For starters my day was normal, but yesterday while working, as a waitress, I knew that form the moment I stepped in to work I was going to have difficult customers, and yes my predictions were true every ten minutes a customer complaint not massive problems nor irritating problems but problems none the less.

So I am physic?

Short answer: No

I don’t want to know or try to predict the future I will, or at least try to take everything that life throws at me with grace, or as much grace I can handle.

No comments:

Post a Comment